- COVID Update
Currently, all pantries continue to operate on schedule. Scroll down for a list of pantry locations in Lincoln County.
EVERYONE AGE 16 and older is NOW eligible to be vaccinated. Lincoln County, Oregon Vaccination Clinics can be found on the OHA COVID-19 Page
Get vaccinated and help control the spread!
For up-to-date information on COVID-19, we suggest visiting the Oregon Health Authority website
- FSLC Receives AmazonSmile Donation of $165.43
If you haven’t heard, Food Share of Lincoln County participates in the AmazonSmile program. AmazonSmile is a way for you to support FSLC every time you shop with Amazon. Shoppers who start at smile.amazon.com will find the same Amazon they know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice. But remember, you must start your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Signing up is easy and uses your existing Amazon account! Read on for more information.
Here’s how to sign up for AmazonSmile:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your normal Amazon.com credentials
- Choose Food Share of Lincoln County to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice
- Select your charity
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile. Remember, you must start your shopping at smile.amazon.com for it to count
Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app
- Make sure you’re signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
- Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
- Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.
- Start shopping!
All US charities have received$0.19as of February 2021
All worldwide charities have received$0.48as of February 2021
Check out more stories on our blog page.