Food Share of Lincoln County is involved in numerous programs and projects to help feed its clients in Lincoln County. If you’re interested in volunteering or donating to help support Food Share of Lincoln County, contact us at 541-265-8578 or go to our Volunteer page for more information..
Emergency Food Assistance Program
The Emergency Food Assistance Program is the largest direct distribution program at Food Share!
- Eight (8) pantries serving Lincoln County residents
- Over 4,000 individuals are served monthly
- Over 1,600 families are served monthly
- Average 90,000 pounds of food distributed each month
- Total pounds distributed in 2019-20: 1,082,124 pounds / 4,328,496 meals
Senior Food Boxes & Mobile Pantry
“Senior Food Boxes” provides food to seniors whose mobility or health issues prevent them from accessing an emergency box at their local pantry.
- 31 boxes delivered to seniors homes monthly by Food Share of Lincoln County volunteers
- Special needs, easy to prepare and single-serve foods
- Big Creek Apartments mobile pantry supplied with fresh produce and veggies
My Sisters’ Place
My Sisters’ Place provides victim-centered, trauma-informed advocacy and confidential shelter access.
Supplemental food is provided to this local domestic violence shelter.
CSC-Head Start & Oregon Coast Community College
Head Start provides a free preschool education to children ages three to five years old in a nurturing learning environment that includes parents as important resources for their children’s learning.
Healthy snacks are made available at local locations during hours of operation.
Backpack Programs (Lincoln City, Siletz, Toledo)
For more than 15 years, the Feeding America BackPack Program has been helping children get the nutritious and easy-to-prepare food they need to get enough to eat on the weekends.
Backpacks are filled with food and sent home with low income children at the end of the week to help feed their families over the weekend.
Produce Distribution Sites
We supply fresh produce for families and seniors and at various low-income housing complexes in Lincoln County.
• The Ridge Apartments, Lincoln City
• Agate Heights Apartments, Newport
• North & South Apartments, Newport
• The Jetty Apartments, Lincoln City
• Lincoln Village Apartments, Lincoln City
Volunteer led, free nutrition education classes and farmers’ market tours offered throughout Lincoln County.
📄 Some files on this page may require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view